Any ways, here are the lovely books I got:
1. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh- I was so excited to get my hands on this book. I know its been out for a while, but every time I was at a shop it was either sold out or simply slipped my mind. I loved this blog in high school and the book is just as funny.
2. Mary: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan- I saw a preview of this on goodreads and had to go get it. It seems so creepy which is perfect for the Halloween month.
3-4. Alice in Zombieland and Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter- I love Alice in Wonderland and I love zombies so grabbing the first two books in the series was a no brainer. I'll most likely grab the third once it's released in paperback so it'll match the other two.
5. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black- So...I already own this book. I read it last month and completely loved it. Normally I wouldn't get another copy of a book I already have unless I need it in either paperback or hard cover to match a set. But this book is signed! Clare and Black are two of my favorite authors and I couldn't leave a signed copy of their book in the store.
6. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson- I have yet to start the Mistborn series, but my Mom has read the first two books so I figured I'd go ahead and grab the third so she could read on. I do plan on getting to the series eventually, but I just haven't felt like diving into such a dense series. One day, though.
7. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare- I loved the first three books in this series. The only reason I didn't grab the fourth one earlier is because I wanted the first three to be a trilogy. I felt like it ended really well and I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk that. But I've been missing the Shadowhunter world. I got the 5th and 6th books off of the book depository but for some reason the fourth one didn't ship out, so I just grabbed it from my local book shop.
8-10. The Assassin's Blade, Crown of Midnight, & Heir of Fire by: Sarah J. Maas- I loved Throne of Glass. After reading it last month I couldn't wait to grab the rest of the series (that's been released). Also, can we take a moment to appreciate how beautiful Assassin's Blade is? I'm completely in love with the cover.
11. The Young Elites by Marie Lu- I'm really looking forward to this book, it sounds amazing. And who doesn't want more super powers in their lives?
Well, that's all I got this time around. I'm really happy with the books I found and can't wait to read them. Now I have to go building my third book shelf...
Until next time, have a nice life!